Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Happy New Year!

Yes, it's a new year, and more specifically it has been for 2 whole days.

I have a new year tradition in my house that we all make our top 10 predictions and then see how good we are at being psychic. Since I've already made my top 10 predictions for my household. These predictions will be more general in nature.



Top 10 Predictions

1. Hanna Montana will be arrested for some kind of partying charge
2. Madonna will try to come back and re-invent herself again this time as a librarian
3. Mit and Hillary win their respective parties nominations. WOW what a race.
4. Terrorists hit Disneyland (i hate this prediction)
5. War with Iran (How much of this can we take?)
6. Aliens finally make themselves known to the public
7. 2012 fever starts to really take hold. It's the new Millennium end of days kind of thing
8. New drug takes hold on the streets, don't know what it is, but it's new and impossible to stop
9. Brittney Spears tries again to produce a new album and regain her old glitter. *sigh*
10. Dead Pool: Clint Eastwood, Nancy Reagan, Dick VanDyke, Don Knotts, Angela Landsbury.
Note: Some of these people may already be dead. If so, I'm already ahead of the game!

That's it, I'm sure they will all come true.

See ya!

No comments: